HI! We found you on Heidi C. blog! We have a blog too! lindseyandjohn.blogspot.com Hopefully we can keep in touch better! We're in Provo. Love, John and Lindsey J.
That little Justin is one funny kid! I'm all caught up now and I'm glad to have found your blog! It's awesome that you have so many great family adventures! Your family is so great--I miss seeing you!
That's so funny and cute!:)
ReplyDeleteReese says that's so crazy, and bets that Justin is one of funniest; he's hilarious.
HI!
ReplyDeleteWe found you on Heidi C. blog! We have a blog too! lindseyandjohn.blogspot.com
Hopefully we can keep in touch better! We're in Provo.
Love, John and Lindsey J.
That little Justin is one funny kid! I'm all caught up now and I'm glad to have found your blog! It's awesome that you have so many great family adventures! Your family is so great--I miss seeing you!
ReplyDelete