Yea! Apparently it was never lost. I lent it to my brother Seth a few weeks ago and he returned it today.
I missed yesterday's adventure, but Ben brought the kids to a rock and mineral show. (Hannah informed me that it was actually a bunch of stores selling various kinds of rocks and minerals.) She said they had a great time.
Today, Justin, Sarah and I are sick. Justin wins with the highest fever and I come in last. This reminds me of my second grade journal. The only time I wrote in it was when I was sick. My entries went something like this.
"Today is Sunday. I am sick. (List of which of my 7 siblings were also sick.)" (David wasn't born yet so he couldn't be included in the list.)
I seemed to get sick a lot on Sundays. Pretty convenient!
No comments:
Post a Comment