Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pizza

I have two of my nephews tonight so Sarah B. can have some quality time with Zach. After swim, we drove to Little Caesars for a pizza. Justin and Kye were REALLY excited to go in by themselves to buy the pizza. I gave them $20.40 with strict instructions that they would receive $15.01 in change. (The fact that I know exactly how much it costs with tax tells you how often we have Little Caesars pizza.) Happily they raced inside and minutes later ran back out shouting, "We got the right change!" Truly proud of themselves...

I asked, "Where's the pizza?"

They forgot it! They ran back inside laughing and returned with the pizza.

4 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! But at least they got the right change (they can't remember everything). I often pay for my drycleaning and then walk out without it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I can almost imagine their beaming faces of triumph over getting the right change. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha--that story is going to make the top 10 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny...I laughed so hard I actually had tears in my eyes (although, being allergy season, my eyes are always a little watery...)!

    ReplyDelete