Late Saturday night, Hannah and I arrived home from her 8th grade class trip to southern CA. As a chaperon, I was not expecting to have so much fun. In fact, I'm signing up to go with Sarah in 2013! : )
I can't believe that Hannah is in the 8th grade partially because you look the same as when I met you 11 years ago! She's so lucky to have such a cool mom. I'm glad that you had fun!
Looks so fun! All except the tea cups that is. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Becca. I love the pictures. Way fun. Hannah is getting so old. You guys are the best!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that Hannah is in the 8th grade partially because you look the same as when I met you 11 years ago! She's so lucky to have such a cool mom. I'm glad that you had fun!
ReplyDeleteAnd, Emma is my new best friend. : ) When are you guys coming out to Utah again?
ReplyDelete