This year was the first annual Larson Family Film Festival in Newport Beach, California. Kathy and James organized it, and they chose gratitude as the topic for the inaugural event.
We got the kids together to make a list of all the things we're thankful for, and then we decided to put it to REM's "It's the End of the World as We Know It (and I Feel Fine.)" We wrote the lyrics, recorded the soundtrack at the audio studio at Imagine Learning, and had a blast shooting the video!
We had so much fun making this for three of our family adventures. All of the footage was shot on my iPhone.
And, yes, we know our singing leaves something to be desired. (To be fair, the kids were born deaf. Becca and I have no excuse.)
:)
The girls have proclaimed it AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome music video!! I love it! I didnt get to watch all the videos at Newport cause Emmett fell asleep and I had to stay with him in the hotel room. Thanks for posting this to your blog.
ReplyDeleteok for the record THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOk Ben I thought you were the lead singer to REM for a while there! Love the song!
ReplyDeleteOH MY, I LOVE THIS!Can i just say Ben's singing sounds just like my Dad's, makes me love it even more. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeletelove love LOVE that rendition! miss you all!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! Looks like you have had an amazing year! Here's to 2011!
ReplyDeleteI love this and I love you guys! Miss you!
ReplyDelete