Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Lion King


We couldn't convince Justin to come with us. The conversation went something like this.

J: "How long is it?"
Me: "2 1/2 hours."
J: "Can I play the Iphone?"
Me: "No."
J: "No thanks."

2 comments:

  1. how did you like it?! we saw it on broadway and were a little disappointed in some of the performances (the cast seemed kind of bored), but we loved the kid who played simba. and most every new song they put in. especially the tigresses' and of course, simba's song to his father (my favorite. it always makes me cry) and "he lives in you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved it. It wasn't quite as good as the Broadway version, but still amazing. My favorite is,"Endless Night." It always makes me think of us as Heavenly Father's children and how we sometimes feel lost. I recently found out you guys moved. I didn't even get to say goodbye! How did it go and how are you guys?

    ReplyDelete