Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I've always wanted to go to...

A lot of places. I will share just a few.
Jerusalem/the Middle East
China
Egypt
Africa
New Zealand
The Northeast and South areas of our country (and spend more time on the East Coast)

I bring this up because I recently found a travel website with great deals. China for $1600 from SLC including gov't fees, visa, airfare, accomodations, breakfast, lunch & tours of the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven and the Ming Tombs. Time to start planning! Who's coming with us?

www.columbusvacations.com

4 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to go to Boston. But I also might want to take up the China trip. That is a fantastic deal. Unless it is only 4 days. Then it would be a fantastic deal but would go by too fast to enjoy any of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked for you. You spend 5 nights in China and 6 days. You have to add flying time to that- at least 12 hours each way. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, let me know if/when you want to do Boston. I'll take any excuse to get back to that city. We'll get Katie to come up and join us! Becca, you should come, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben, I don't know if you heard, but Alicia's (Kelly) husband passed away (total shock) on Saturday 9/4. The funeral is this Saturday 9/11 in Chandler (I know you're in UT, but I thought you might want to know anyway).
    Becca, we use Columbus travel for a lot of the trips we do for work. a few years ago we took a group of our clients to China & it was amazing! We altered their trip a little & after spending time in Beijing, we took a train down to Xian & saw the terracotta warriors - which was incredible! If you can go, I'd say do it for sure! Another awesome trip we did via Columbus was to Thailand. Last fall we took a cruise (round trip from NYC) that went up the east coast - it was beautiful & so much fun!

    ReplyDelete